[Samba] Help with ADS authentication and Samba

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Fri Mar 11 09:06:08 MST 2011

Turns out something else has gone wrong on me.

The system that previously worked without a login box, now requires it. I didn't notice this as my machine obviously is cahed. If I put my credentials in (DOMAIN\user and password), it logs in. Still need to fix that

The system that has the same confirguration, pops the login box, but I cannot log in using the same credentials.

This is starting to boggle me. I don't know why all of a sudden, the first machine is throwing up a login box, and secondly why the second one wont authenticate.