[Samba] Hide the "not allowed to open" shared directories inthe client

Allen Chen achen at harbourfrontcentre.com
Wed Mar 2 07:41:27 MST 2011

I'm looking for a function from samba side:
I want to hide files if the owner is not me, though I have read/write
permissions on those files.
Can samba do this?

Because samba can hide unreadable files, so is there a way to hide files
if the owner is not me?
it doesn't matter what kind of permissions are already setup on those
files(I don't want to change it),
something like in the samba share config:
  hide owner != %U

Thanks
Allen