[Samba] Access to a share resource without password

J. L. Cabral jelocabral at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:25:09 MST 2011

OK thanks, but when I try to access from a Linux Debian machine as
guest, I fail again....look:

Debian:~# smbclient //10.4.133.109/share -U guest
Enter guest's password: <I put any password because guest is not a
samba nor Linux user>
Domain=[BANGKOK] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.33-3.29.el5_5.1]
smb: \> ls
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED listing \*

                56892 blocks of size 8388608. 53742 blocks available

I can't list the share directory, and the rigths ar:

drwxrwxr-x  2 nobody nobody share

I think if I can't access form a Linux machine with smbclient, I'm
really bad......