[Samba] Access to a share resource without password

J. L. Cabral jelocabral at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:43:40 MST 2011

Dear, we still continue without access to samba share.

Just a question: maybe the administrator of the Windows Domain has
setup any policy ti avoide tha access from domain's users to samba ???
Has the administrator of my Windows domain allow any access or do
something specific related to samba machine ???

Thanks again