[Samba] Samba 3.3.15 Ignoring "Logon Path" and "Logon Home" to Disable Roaming Profiles

Charles Kozler charles at fixflyer.com
Wed Jun 22 10:52:35 MDT 2011

Did that as well.

As I had previously noted, if there is an LDAP entry for a profile path
specified, will Windows try to force load a roaming profile and Samba
options ignored?

--
*ATTENTION*: Please note my new cell phone number
Regards,

Chuck Kozler
Infrastructure & Systems Administrator
---
Office: 1-646-290-6267
Mobile: 1-646-385-3684
FIX Flyer

Notice to Recipient: This e-mail is meant only for the intended
recipient(s)
of the transmission, and contains confidential information which is
proprietary
to FIX Flyer LLC. Any unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or
dissemination is
strictly prohibited. All rights to this information is reserved by FIX
Flyer LLC. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and please
delete this e-mail from your system and destroy any copies.