[Samba] basic LDAP authentication to Samba share from existin g directory

Sean Boran sean at boran.com
Thu Jun 30 23:51:45 MDT 2011

Hi,

Would it be thinkable that users change their password8s) via  web
interface, such as *phpldapadmin*?

The Windows tool LdapAdmin can change both passwords at once, but its not
suitable for end users.
Newer versions of phpldapadmion do it too, but I've not yet checked to see
if the GUI is usable for end users..

Sean Boran