[Samba] Restricting logins using pam_winbind require_membership_of ?

John McNulty johnmcn1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 08:14:07 MDT 2011

Ah, maybe I'm not being clear enough.  I want the AD users to be able to
access the shares, but not ssh login to the system, which they can
currently.  I'm wondering if this is a method I can use to achieve that end,
as an alternative to using AllowUsers/AllowGroups in sshd_config or using
pam_listfile.