[Samba] help - user password expiration in loop

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Thu Jun 16 07:52:08 MDT 2011

use pdbedit or your web-based ldap manager to update the account flags
to [UX].  document the previous value before changing the flags.  Use
smbldap tools to update the expire time.  if none of this fixes it, post
an ldif if an affected user account, as well as all the info from
smbldap-tools about said user.