[Samba] Active Directory member server

James Osbourn james.osbourn at citrix.com
Thu Jun 16 06:13:21 MDT 2011

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the feedback.  I made some changes based on your config files and was still able to add the client to the domain using a local domain admin account.  However, I am still unable to connect to the server from a windows machine and authenticate using an account from either domain.  Wbinfo -u does not seem to list users from our authentication domain which may be the cause of the problem.

Just to update I am running Debian (Lenny) for the server.

Thanks

James