[Samba] [printer]

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:31:07 MDT 2011

Alright, let's not assume.

rlimit_max: rlimit_max (1024) below minimum Windows limit (16384)
Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Global parameter logon script found in service section!
Processing section "[Profiles]"
Processing section "[printers]"
Global parameter guest account found in service section!
Global parameter null passwords found in service section!
Processing section "[print$]"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC

	security = USER
	paranoid server security = Yes
	security mask = 0777
	force security mode = 00
	directory security mask = 0777
	force directory security mode = 00

I did those printer settings already but due to security=user it won't
let the localuser on XP machine to print. Is there anyway to let
everyone print with security=user enabled.