[Samba] Samba 4 and gpo in win7

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jun 3 04:48:38 MDT 2011

Yes, right again..but..

Now your talking about Active Directory naming.
an AD Name is not a Domain Name. 2 differtent things.
Yes, they can have the same name, thats wat it makes confusing for some people.

Anyway we need to be clearer, ( including me ) :-), its good for the samba list.

I think if poeple want to learn, read this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909264

Louis