[Samba] VFS Objects Recycle questions / Round Two

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Wed Jul 27 13:07:48 MDT 2011

It's working, for at least three user accounts, but it isn't working for all
user accounts.

If I attempt to delete a file through Samba while using my login, the file
just disappears, it isn't relinked into the RecycleBin. However, if other
accounts perform a delete through Samba, the file is relinked into the
RecycleBin.

Any ideas?

--

Regards,