[Samba] winbind 3.3.1.5 as 2008 r2 domain member | groups are not

Le, Anh anh.le at cognex.com
Fri Jul 15 12:19:05 MDT 2011

Hi Oli,

I've just read your post  about winbind 3.3.1.5 and 2008 r2 issue in archive of May, so I'm sending you this email. Did you get your samba working after you upgraded Windows 2003 DC to 2008 R2 yet? I'm facing this problem right now. I've posted my issue from the below links. Could you please let me know how you did and your smb.conf & krb5.conf files If you already got it working? I really appreciate it very much.

Thanks a lot,
Anh

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2011-July/163264.html

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2011-July/163277.html