[Samba] Problem using smbusers with samba 3.5.8.1 on AIX 5.2 TL11SP1 system

GALVAN, Jean-Pierre Jean-Pierre.GALVAN at sage.com
Thu Jul 7 06:08:51 MDT 2011

Hello.
Yes I did.
Here's my smb.conf file (I removed the shared objetcs) :
____________________________
# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = <Removed>
        netbios name = AYDAIX05
        server string = AYDAIX05 Samba Server %v
        security = DOMAIN
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        password server = <Removed>
        username map = /etc/smbusers
        smb passwd file = /etc/smbpasswd
        log file = /opt/freeware/log/log.%m
        max log size = 50
        name resolve order = wins lmhosts bcast
        preferred master = No
        local master = No
        domain master = No
        dns proxy = No
        wins server = <Removed>

And here's my smbusers file :
root = jpgalvan

So I'd like to see "root" home directory for my Windows user "jpgalvan"

All I see in Windows explorer is "jpgalvan" home directory