[Samba] 答复: Could not build Samba with ADS support on Solaris 10

youngjohn04 youngjohn04 at 163.com
Wed Jul 6 09:13:54 MDT 2011

Thank you Vandal.

With these environment variables set, same error appeared.

To avoid using bundled ldap, I removed SUNWlldap, keep only Openldap, but
this also made no difference.
I also tried using Sun Studio12, failed too.

Check ldap.h file:
# grep ldap_initialize /usr/local/include/ldap.h
ldap_init LDAP_P(( /* deprecated, use ldap_create or ldap_initialize */
ldap_open LDAP_P((      /* deprecated, use ldap_create or ldap_initialize */
ldap_initialize LDAP_P((

ldap_initialize really there, but it seems the configure program does not
use it.

Regards
Youngjohn04