[Samba] WINS + BDC Problem

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Jul 4 02:10:53 MDT 2011

Just, do install samba4wins and everything is fine:
I am running 3 samba4wins on, cenOs 5.6 PDC (samba-sernet 5.9) and centos
5.6 BDC (samba-sernet 5.9)
and Windows 2008 in replication mode without any problems.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24