[Samba] Win7 - Samba 3.5.4 trust relationship

Ivan H Dichev idichev at csc.com
Fri Jul 1 05:14:28 MDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Thank for you reply!

We already applied this registry keys, but the problem still persist.

"I've read about similar symptoms when Win7 tries to change its machine
password on every 30 days. Therefore some additional regs were added:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters]
"DisablePasswordChange"=dword:00000001
"MaximumPasswordAge"=dword:1000000
and this didn't help. I've compared the machine password values on both
LDAP servers - they are same and synchronization is working fine."

Regards