[Samba] Logon hours allowed

Joe Tseng joe_tseng at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 04:21:34 MST 2011

Could someone be kind enough to clue me in as to how to set "Logon hours allowed?"  I've only found one instance of even referencing this topic:

http://www.webservertalk.com/message413870.html

And even this guy got no answers.  This is my workstation output:

H:\>net user testuser0 /DOMAIN
The request will be processed at a domain controller for domain ATHOME.
User name                    testuser0
Full Name                    Test User
Comment
User's comment
Country code                 000 (System Default)
Account active               Yes
Account expires              Never
Password last set            1/24/2011 10:08 PM
Password expires             Never
Password changeable          1/24/2011 10:08 PM
Password required            Yes
User may change password     Yes
Workstations allowed         All
Logon script                 logon.bat
User profile                 \\HDA\profiles\testuser0
Home directory               \\HDA\testuser0
Last logon                   Never
Logon hours allowed          All
Local Group Memberships
Global Group memberships     *Domain Users
The command completed successfully.

Thanks in advance...

 - Joe

If you type "Google" into Google, you can break the Internet. -- Jen Barber