[Samba] some users can login

Jon Colás Gómez jonybravo30 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:59:55 MST 2011

*I have a PDC on ubuntu 10.04. Samba ver 3.4.7.*

At the first of my installation all users can login on windows xp machines
and access to the samba shares . But now only two domain users can log in on
it, but all users can access to the samba shares. When i boot a windows xp
machine and i try to log in with an user i got this:

The system could not log you on. Make sure your user name and domain are
correct, then type your password again. Letters in passwords must be typed
using the correct case. Make sure that Caps Lock is not accidentally on.

You can give me a clue?