[Samba] Problems with a trust relation between samba andsambadifferent subnet

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:32:42 MST 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:20 PM,  <tms3 at tms3.com> wrote:

> Two domains.
>
> Well this is a test systems.
>
> But my current production system are separate by a P2P link. What u
> recommend?
>
> Location A --> PDC Wins Server
>
> +LDAP server
>
> Location B --> BDC
>
> +LDAP server
>
> smb.conf to point to local ldap servers.
>
> ?
>
> Them, u say 1 wins to rule them all mmmm I have to work with this.
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> --
> LIving the dream...
> --

U suggest to build a PDC+Ldap and the other end BDC+Ldap and setup the
replica of ldap right?

The only issue is that, we already have 2 domains, I need to delete
one and just work with one, but what about the SID of the clients that
will lose there PDC, this will be a issue, because I will have to add
them to the domain again right?

I'm correct? This thread is giving me a lot of tips to try :-), thanks guys!!!

--
LIving the dream...