[Samba] Managing win7 machines..

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Jan 21 00:48:37 MST 2011

No ntconfig.pol anymore. You may use kixtart or other tools. Or
Registry-files. But be aware
Some registry-things can only be done by administrator and no one else. If
you have the most win 7 clients
It is better to switch over to samba4. You can then manage your group
policies with Microsoft tools on the fly.
With things that samba4 does not support at this moment use a samba 3 domain
member.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller