[Samba] Auth on OpenLDAP with idmap without Windows

Jack Downes jax at nwmt.us
Mon Jan 17 11:26:22 MST 2011

Filepe,
have you considered using FUSE?  with it you could use SSH to mount most
any directory on the target server, and it's fine to have multiple
connections like that.  I don't know if your performance would be good
or not...

But you could then just set up PAM to use the openldap for auth.  Just a
thought... it might be easier to google for this instead.