[Samba] Winbind uselessly using up Idmap range in ldap

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 03:29:57 MST 2011

Apologies, typo in the below corrected (was trying to hide the real ldap
suffix in my post and failed!):

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)