[Samba] Samba PDC

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo at monyo.com
Sun Jan 16 10:40:46 MST 2011

2011/1/14 Daniel Müller <mueller at tropenklinik.de>:
> For some reasons and tried it many times. I did not have any problems
> joining windows 7 with samba 3.2.15 and up with:

Once I examined,  joining Windows 7 with Samba 3.2 series failed. So I believe
Windows 7 cannot join to Samba 3.2 series domain.

Looking at your post, I examined again. And as you said, Samba 3.2.15
looks good
with Windows 7.

As I examined yesterday,
Windows 7 cannot join to Samba 3.2.11, can join to Samba 3.2.12 and
Samba 3.2.15.

In the registry, modified these 2 entiries only:
"DomainCompatibilityMode"=dword:00000001
"DNSNameResolutionRequired"=dword:00000000

smb.conf is:

-----
[global]
  workgroup = SAMBADOM