[Samba] SAMBA / CUPS Printserver

Jack Downes jax at nwmt.us
Fri Jan 14 19:00:20 MST 2011

To answer my own question/problem here in case anyone else needs to know...

Turns out I had a permission issue with where I was storing the drivers.
I had that owned by printserver:printserver, and the user I was
attempting to write with was KRH\jdown.

So... it ended up being a perms issue. I've since fixed this, and all is
working correctly now!

thanks,
Jack