[Samba] Error compiling Samba 3.5.5 on HP-UX 11.11

Stan.Pietkiewicz at statcan.gc.ca Stan.Pietkiewicz at statcan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 13 14:39:07 MST 2011

I managed to track down a bunch of missing include files, and made sure they were visible via symbolic links in /usr/include. That only generated a different set of errors....

One thing I noticed, is that the makefile generated when I ran configure is "Makefile-noincludes". Is that significant?
It's been a while since I built anything from source.....