[Samba] Error: _netr_ServerAuthenticate2: netlogon_creds_server_check failed.

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Wed Jan 12 11:49:06 MST 2011

Hi Christopher!

Thank you for that information, I am very much appreciate any deeper
information on that issue.
Is there a chance that you give me the config of your central (major)
ldap server and your smb.conf so we have the
chance to compare it with our system, please?

We see the same error but our PDC does directly access the main ldap
server so it should not be a
problem of an update - reference ...

It would be nice to know the versions of your system too (we use ubuntu
8.04 and Centos 5.5 with ldap 2.4.XX and Samba 3.5.6)

Thank you very much!

regards
Martin