[Samba] suitable samba version for windows 7

vishesh kumar linuxtovishesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 23:36:58 MST 2011

Thanks John for reply.

 Now i am trying to install samba-3.5.6 from rpm by downloading it
from http://enterprisesamba.com/index.php?id=54 , But it shows error '
samba3-client is needed by samba3-3.5.6-43.el5.i386' while i already
installed samba3-5.6 client' . What may be the issue ?,please guide me
Thanks

--
http://linuxmantra.com