[Samba] One shared folder to be HA over CIFS to windows clients

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Sat Jan 8 10:19:26 MST 2011

First approach: drbd in master master mode having two server shares
everytime synced.
Or (glusterd) glusterfs 3.1 having 1 to ....xxxx servers synced in
realtime
To setup simple failover with samba and drbd look here for  a hint
:[Samba] HOWTO samba4 centos5.5 named dnsupdate drbd simple failover

Good Luck
daniel