[Samba] Need a little help with Samba 3.5.5 on FreeNAS 7.2.5543

Steve B steveb7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:28:53 MST 2011

Ok, I've worked through a few different items but am still coming up zero.
The Audiotron appears to be case insensitive (or at least how it talks to
Samba). I tried the file in all upper, all lower and even mixed case. I
still get the same error. If I delete the file, no error, but no file
either. Additionally all the MP3 files are in mixed case and it appears to
recognize all of them without trouble. Filename length also appears to not
be an issue. I tried 8.3 format, ie radiotr.txt/RADIOTR.TXT/RadioIO.txt and
came up with the same results. It appears to see the file is present but
acts like it cannot read it saying "no stations found". In addition all of
the MP3 files are in mixed case and have longer than 8.3 file names.