[Samba] making BDC samba + ldap server

marcos gonzalez marcos.gonzalez.cruz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:42:06 MST 2011

Hi

Im not sure if it's in this list but configuring ldap Im with a doubt.I
would like to distribute openldap conexions between mail server and samba
server. Which's the better form, master-master or master-slave? I
understand  using PDC and BDC the relationship is master-slave, but between
mail and samba?

Thanks & Best Regards