[Samba] Help needed with Windows7 roaming files.

Dennis M dmsa5073 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:45:29 MST 2011

Hi Guys,

I've had a check again, looks like roaming profile is already running (sorry
about being misleading),  strange though
no local profile is created (this can be found out when i log in as local
admin and go to the User Profile tab in computer
properties),  and outlook still complains about the data file cannot be
accessed and not sending email  (we have two
email accounts in outlook,  the exchange one is fine, only imap/smtp account
is not sending. )  on Windows XP before
the upgrade everything was fine,  just wondering if there's anyone managed
to get outlook working with windows7 roaming profile.

.profile.V2 looks fine on the server.  it was auto-generated by windows7.

Thanks again.