[Samba] Help needed with Windows7 roaming files.

Gary Dale garydale at rogers.com
Fri Feb 18 15:05:46 MST 2011

Are you sure it's not a permissions problem? Have the Windows 7 machines
been properly added to the domain? Are the user accounts enabled?

Sorry, I have no Windows 7 clients to test things on. However, whenever
I've had similar problems, it's been an account setup problem, not a
Samba configuration issue.