[Samba] making BDC samba + ldap server

marcos gonzalez marcos.gonzalez.cruz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 03:24:08 MST 2011

Hi

Yes, it's a samba 3.3.2 with openldap.

My first steps were copy config smb.conf and folders /var/lib/samba and
shared folders. But I dont know how to copy samba users and groups from PDC.
Suggesiotns?

Other important task is to migrate ldap to prepare and slave ldap.

Wheel, I have good howtos to start

Thanks for all answers.

Best Regards