[Samba] samba share from a dlink DNS-323

hassesthlm hasse38 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:13:50 MST 2011

Hi!

i have a nas and have one share for the rest of my computers

i can connect to the share from all computers so far so god :-)

but now i what the share to popup automatisk when u start win7 computers

how can i do that

i know i can mapp the share and have the box reconnet markt but thats are
not what i want

this is my smb config so far for the shared map

[media]

   path = /media
   read only = no
   browseable = yes
   public = yes

hope every one understand my english, is not the best