[Samba] Samba4-AD - named.conf

nc-codewete at netcologne.de nc-codewete at netcologne.de
Mon Feb 14 13:34:57 MST 2011

Hello Matthieu,

here my settings:

chown bind.bind /usr/local/samba/private/dns.keytab;
chown bind.bind /usr/local/samba/private/named.conf;
chmod 644 /usr/local/samba/private/dns.keytab;
chmod 644 /usr/local/samba/private/named.conf;

This was the only changes.

I have checked the logs and found no errors about permissions-problems
and no other errors.

It's this really a security-problem?

Many thanks

Bert