[Samba] Samba4-AD - named.conf

nc-codewete at netcologne.de nc-codewete at netcologne.de
Mon Feb 14 02:49:40 MST 2011

Hello Matthieu,

I followed exactly the steps of this howto, but when I checked the
named.conf by "using named -d9 -g -c /etc/bind9/named.conf", I got a the
error "failed to acquire accept credentials for DNS/samba.example.net:
GSSAPI error: Major = Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide
more information, Minor = Permission denied.".

I had set the owner to bind:bind before I set the permisson 644 and it
wasn't working well.

Now it's working all fine and by the way: Samba4 is a great work :o)

Also I never used Kerberos before and I'm now happy about this. It's
just great!

Thanks for you advice!

Best regard

Bert