[Samba] Antw: Re: bind9 dlopen/dlz problems [update]

Marcel Ritter Marcel.Ritter at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Feb 9 01:58:18 MST 2011

>>> Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> schrieb am 2/8/2011 um 22:15
in Nachricht

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
> Authentication Developer, Samba Team           http://samba.org
> Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.

Hi Andrew,

thanks for giving an update on this issue.

I know it may be a little early (and insecure) to use this setup - but
I like the way it works anyway :-)

Just in case someone wanted to modify the provision tool, to create
the DNS entries in samba ldb database directly instead of creating
a named.conf - could you give some directions where to start?

(And yes, I know that Active Directory DNS data types are ugly binary
blobs, but I'll take that as a challenge :-)

Bye,
    Marcel