[Samba] CentOs 5.5 Glusterfs 3.1.0 Samba 3.5 MSOffice Files

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Feb 8 04:25:46 MST 2011

I did with a simpler share, but it is the same bahaviour.
Telling me: another user.... open read only.....
I think Fuse/Glusterfs cannot manage msoffice files written from msword or
msexcell.
If I change or create doc file with openoffice everything is working on the
fly.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus