[Samba] application can not delete from samba share

Nemeth Zoltan nzoli73 at freemail.hu
Thu Feb 3 05:07:24 MST 2011

Hello Daniel

Thank you for hints
the application is running on WinOs and the files what
should be deleted on linux-samba share.
I checked the mentioned acl sttings , but simpthom is sill
the same :
- only this win application is not able to delete from samba
share
- same appl can delete on other shares well

The question is with other words: how can I setup totally
same emulation on samba as WinOS shares are ?
How can I found out the reason, why delete from samba is
different from winappl. point of view then other shares.

Thank you for any answers
regards: Zoltan