[Samba] msgbox empty when trying to connect
h.henoch at isc84.org
Fri Dec 16 00:48:52 MST 2011
I've the following event which happens when I try to connect a XP SP3
Pro to samba 3.5 domain :
* Administrators of the domain can log in.
* Users of the domain can't. An empty msgbox appears and that's all.
If I give a bad password, it is indicated so the user is seen in
* root preexec is not executed for this user.
* no directory is created in "Documents and Settings"
* for others XP machines all works well.
The machine is a Lenovo R60 ...
I've tried to put in registry "Open a local session" the user but it has
Any help would be appreciate ...
Institut Sainte Catherine
1750, chemin du Lavarin, 84000 Avignon
Téléphone : 04.90.27.57.44
Messagerie : h.henoch at isc84.org
More information about the samba