[Samba] All read and write

Jessica Guynn jessguynn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:28:29 MST 2011

I have problems in creating all read and write samba connection.  I am
mounting an Ubuntu share to windows.  A program I used in windows is able
to create folders and files but unable to have ownership of the folder or
write on the folder because once the folder is created, it is lock.

Here is my configuration:

security = SHARE

[Share]

path = /home/project
public = yes
writeable = yes
read only = no
browseable = yes
locking = no
strict locking = no
create mask = 777
directory mask = 777
force directory mode = 777

I have tried force security mode, inherit permissions, inherit owner as
well.  Is there any way so when I am connected, permissions, ownership,
user, group objects are disabled, and I have full read and write for any
users that mount to the share?

--
Jessica Guynn
jessguynn at gmail.com