[Samba] Problem with printers informations

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Dec 6 02:22:36 MST 2011

Hi all,

We have a print server (windows 2003) for our xerox printer.
We have a PDC (RHEL 5 with samba 3.3.13 and openLDAP backend)
We have some workstations (Windows XP and Windows 7) connected to our
samba PDC

Each printer have some information like "when printing ask for a password"

Problem : When user change her password, some information like "when
printing ask for a password" is forgot.

is it possible that profile lose informations when changing password ?
If yes, how to resolve it ?

Thank you

        Stéphane