[Samba] Swat not showing samba processes

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Mon Dec 5 10:10:24 MST 2011

Solved it.

In unrelated article, I saw that the libwbclient.so.0 from the samba
complied source needs to replace the on in /usr/lib64.  Once I did this
swat now sees the samba processes just fine.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'