[Samba] cant see data in share

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Wed Aug 24 14:37:59 MDT 2011

On my home Samba server, I had to switch the authentication from Share Level
to User Level. When I did that, my MacBook Pro with OSX 10.7 (Lion) was able
to enter the shares and access all of the files.

Prior to that, I could see that the shares existed, but was unable to access
them. All that I received was a cryptic error message.

--

Regards,
Robert Adkins II