[Samba] ntconfig.pol for samba3.5.6+openldap+Win7

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Aug 23 00:38:56 MDT 2011

With ntconfig.pol no way, never with Win 7!!!!.
These days are gone after win xp.
Try to set up samba franky samba 3.6/samba 4 merged and use ads gpos.
Or write batch and reg files (kixtart: http://www.kixtart.org/ )that are
executed on netlogon.
Another way could be using the samba3 network-registry configuration. But as
far as I know it could
not be used to store gpos. In my opinion this would be the greatest feature.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV