[Samba] Whitespace in password

"Rodriguez Nuño, Claudia" servimatica.crodriguez at kutxa.es
Mon Aug 22 00:31:52 MDT 2011

 Nope, it doesn't work for me. The message says:

plaintext password authentication failed
error code was NT STATUS NO SUCH USER
error message was no such user
Could not authenticate user with plaintext
challenge/response password authentication succeeded

thought if I do wbinfo -u the user exists
Moreover if I put wbinfo -a myuser%pass word instead of wbinfo -a myuser%pass\ word as sugested the error gets bigger and it also says:

plaintext password authentication failed
error code was NT STATUS NO SUCH USER
error message was no such user
Could not authenticate user with plaintext
challenge/response password authenticacion failed
error code was NT STATUS WRONG PASSWORD
error code was wrong password
Could not authenticate user with challenge/response

Any ideas?