[Samba] Whitespace in password

"Rodriguez Nuño, Claudia" servimatica.crodriguez at kutxa.es
Fri Aug 19 06:38:53 MDT 2011

Hi

I am sorry if this has been asked before but after searching I haven't been able to find an answer.
I have samba installed on a Centos machine and joined a windows active directory. Everything works fine in general except for users who have a whitespace in their password. For example if I have a user called myuser whose password is pass word when I do wbinfo -a myuser%pass word it gives me errors.
How can I fix it and make users with passwords with whitespace get to authenticate to the shares? Is it possible at all?

Thanks in advance