[Samba] current maturity Samba 4

Dave Thurston dthurston at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 06:16:20 MDT 2011

I have been using Samba 4 (alpha 13) for a year now. No major issues. Using it for AD for Mail and file share authentication.
A friend just started using the latest alpha for Mail authentication.
Granted we are small companies (250 and 50 users respectively).

Dave

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.....author unknown