[Samba] SAMBA4 Alpha12 password changing problem

bakytn bakytn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:44:14 MDT 2011

Hello,

I have successfully installed SAMBA4 Alpha12 as PDC.

I added two machines. Ubuntu 11.04 Linux and Windows 7.

They both can authenticate and log in to the machines. WHich is great.

The problem comes when users trying to change their password.
This is not working! It's constantly complaining for the complexity. However
I used strong and absolutely different to any previous password.

Can you help me and tell how people can change their own passwords.

Thank you very much! Samba4 rocks!

P.S: Let me know if you need any additional information.